1STMAN

Testosterone Friendly Men's Body Wash

Regular Price
£19.99
Sale Price
£19.99
Regular Price
Sold Out
Unit Price
per 
Sku: TF-MBW

 

"So impressed with the body wash Kris, smells exactly as you described on YouTube"

(Email comment)

 

Most body washes are encased in harmful plastics and use ingredeints harmful for testosterone levels.

The 1STMAN testosterone friendly body wash is held inside a glass bottle using 93% natural ingredients with the remaining 7% of ingredients having no impact on testosterone levels. (As confirmed by a qualified hormone expert)

Each bottle should last around 2-3 months with daily usage.

 

Ingredients:

Marula

Baobab

Oatmeal

 

Scent:

Bergamot

Cedarwood

Patchouli

Cardamom