1. Tell us about you and how you got started with fitness? I’m a 26 year old fitness model and personal trainer who devotes his life in helping others get the mindset and physique they always dreamt of. Since I can remember, I’ve always done a lot of sports; it’s always been a big part of my life. Soccer has been my main sport. I played for about 10 years and nowadays I prefer playing tennis. I’m a very competitive person. At the age of 16, I discovered at first fitness and strong man competitions. I was intrigued to know how those people could achieve such a perfect physique conditions so I started training on my own.I was always the kid who aspired for more in life. I definitely wanted to make a lot of money to achieve freedom. While I was studying finance and administration in college, I started a window washing company that allowed me to know that I wanted to be…self-employed. After 3 years in college, I decided to drop out since I knew it wasn’t for me. I also closed my company because I realized I wasn’t happy doing something that wasn’t my passion.Back in 2011, I got a motorcycle accident that forced me to stop training for 6 month and 3 years later I still have some pain and limitations. While I was recovering from this accident, I started being interested in personal development and the ways to reach happiness. Since fitness was my passion and I wanted to be in contact with people, it just made me even more motivated to become a fitness model and personal coach. My message was clear: Training is not only about having the best shape of your life. It’s also having a strong mindset that will help you become a better person and focus on your goals.Everyday I learn more tips I want to share with you. I’m building this website and this team because I want people to find good content with videos and experiences on how to train and have a good mindset. It’s my passion and I want to share it with you! Join my team since I know we’ll achieve great things together.
2. Where do you stand on the good genes debate, is it hard work that gets results or DNA? It’s both combined together. Of course if you have a good genetic make-up it will be easier but without hard work you won’t have any results. It would be the same statement that being intelligent will make you rich; there’s no fortune made up without effort and actions. Good nutrition, proper rest combined with hard workout.
3. What are your top 3 tips for adding muscle? Eat enough of all your macros (Fat, Carbs and Protein)Make sure to workout with the right formSupplements
4. What are your top 3 tips for losing fat? Hiit TrainingAvoid sugarDrink enough water
5. Name 5 foods that every man should immediately start eating and 5 that they should immediately stop eating ChickenTurkeyGreen VeggiesRed Meat (leaner the better)Egg white–Soft DrinkDairy (anything with lactose)ChipsAlcoholAnything with sugar is bad if you abuse
6. Obviously fitness and looking good is a journey, what was the one thing or moment that really pushed you forward and brought you to where you are today? I wanted to become an inspiration for people and do something I love. I injured my wrist and it took me 1 year to come back from it so I told myself people need to be educated on how to train. Having someone who helps you and motivates you.
7. What are the biggest mistakes you’ve seen men make when trying to get in shape? Lift with EGO is the biggest mistake.Lifting but not eating right.Not feeding your body with the right supplements.
8. What was your motivation for working out in the first place? When I started it was for girls and boosting my self-esteem haha I think all men do it for girls but then it became a lot more than this.